The Duckbill Deck Wrecker straddles a single or double 2x joist with a steel head to pry nailed or screwed boards up using maximum leverage.
Equipped with a strong fiberglass handle and a padded non-slip grip, it's ready for your toughest jobs.
- Patented design uses leverage to pry boards easily from floor joists.
- Slides under the board, straddles a single or double joist and lifts the board usually in one piece.
- Work from standing position, not on your knees.
- Drastically reduces demolition time.
- Head rotates to allow working close to structure.
- Not just for decks. The Duckbill Deck Wrecker can be used on roof joists, to remove wood siding, and almost anywhere you need to remove boards.