The below are quick links to help demonstrate some of the products available through Deck Masters of Canada. These reference videos have no affiliation with Deck Masters of Canada. They are provided purely as a quick link resourse to aid in use of such product or help determine if this product is the one for you.
- Use the Camo Marksmen Pro Tool to help fasten deck boards. Courtesy of Pete Figgens
- Use Concealoc hidden fastening system for composite and PVC decking. Courtesy Glenbrook Lumber & Supply, INC
- Use the Cortex Concealed Fastening System for composite and PVC deck boards. Courtesy Humphrey's Building Supply Center.
- Use Cutek/naked/proclean - A link to cutekextreme.com that shows how to properly apply Cutek Extreme, Clean existing Cutek stain and how to strip old wood stain off your existing deck.
- Use Hetra Power hand to install deck boards using Grabber Hidden Deck Fasteners and PowerHand.
Courtesy Hetra Works
- Use the HIDFast system to install decking courtesy Greg DiBernardo of BergenDecks.com
- Use the HIDFast system to build an Azek Deck courtesy Benchmark Building Services Inc.
- Use the Invisirail - A how to install Vistapost by Invisirail Courtesy Scott McQuin
- Use the Probuilt Aluminum Picket Deck Railing Installation Video. BW Creative Railing Systems.
- Use Rain Escape to install this unique under-decking drainage system. Courtesy TREX
- Use Trex lighting to enhance the beauty of your deck. Courtesy TREX
© Copyright 2017 Deck Masters of Canada, all rights reserved.